Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ah, the Environment -- What's Your Thing?

Wow, this cold, rainy weather has really zapped my energy. I realize just how much of a marathon a school year is -- endurance is key. Thanks to everyone who created an animal webpage or two (or six!) on our class wiki. I've really enjoyed reading them. Keep them coming!!!

We're about to end our study of genetics and begin a journey into environmental science. I welcome your suggestions for topics to study. Are you into "green living" and sustainability? How about pollution? Global warming? Leave a comment on this post if you want to have a say in our study. Bring on the good weather and keep on sprinting to the finish line. Only 7 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr.B!
I love the blog! and the greenhouse thing we did today was really cool! I love all the different discusions you bring up in class I get SO excited I come up with even more idea's to help our enviroment. Thanks for the great year!